Saturday, June 20, 2009

and stuff

I've been very busy these days and definitely put blogging on the back burner. It also didn't help for blogging that in vegas I won $700 1 short session and otherwise lost every single other session. It was never a big number but bleed bleed bleed. I did manage to have more fun than usual though as I golfed twice, hung out with some great people I dont get to see very often, and found the 2 tournaments I played to actually be fun (vs the standard ughh why did I enter this tourney 6 hours into it). I think that has a lot to do with the structures which I find to be a million times better than any other live tourneys I've ever played and the limit tourney was 6max so a lot of action...very fun.

I close on the house in a week and it's been so busy because I've been working with a contractor and a kitchen remodeler to redo the kitchen and master bath before I move in. We've made some great progress and even though it stresses me out I'm really looking forward to the finished project.

I had a pretty good may for poker but it finished slugishly and june has been no different. I haven't been blowing my brains in overly, just on the negative side of the variance tree. Meh, so much else going on...I don't really have time to think too much about it and it's been lots of short sessions so I don't feel like I've really been tilting too much.

I'll try not to be such a stranger and you can also follow my tweets at http://twitter.com/bicyclekick. I dont put much there - mostly wsop stuff and I'll be updating it for the main event but I throw a bone every once in awhile. Haha.

No comments: