Wednesday, July 25, 2007

killing it

I don't have much time as I have to get ready to go golfing with bob, kirby, and dmark but it's been awhile so I thought I'd stop in.

The last few days have been incredible. I've been torturing people and winning the dollars and it's been really fun albeit exhausting with how many hours I've put in. I've been playing a chunk bigger too...perhaps avg 50/100. I played some 1/2 on stars yesterday on my own for the first time in awhile. There was 1.5 morons and I viewed that as enough. The main one busted and I left too.

I'm in the zone and while a vacation is going to be great for me, it's unfortunate I wont get much more play in this week and saturday I go up north away from everything til at least wed if not a full week.

Too bad it's not always like this :P

I'll leave with an LOL hand. (not standard btw, but this was the right spot vs this goofball)

HU 50/100

I raise 7d5c on the button, bb calls.

Flop J52 all hearts

He checks, I bet, he check raises, I 3 bet, he caps.

Turn 8s

he bets, I raise, he calls.

River 6

he checks, and I check.

He shows Ah9s and I sheep. :)

bk the spew monkey is back.

No comments: