Sunday, June 29, 2008

twins/padres part 2

The boys scored us front row seats behind the twins dugout for the day game on Thursday and it was a sick pickup. Not only do you have a great view, you get infinity baseballs (probably 8, but we gave 5 of them to kids) and you get to heckle the other team and cheer on your boys as they come back to the dugout. We were the Pepsi fans of the game on FSN and on there at least another time.



We went to a bar/patio after the game to get apps/beers b4 jackie (dave's 17 y/o bro) drove me to the airport. I was still buzzin when I got on the plane and and the cute girl next to me asked if she could switch seats with me so she could be across from her girfriends. sure. We small talked for a little bit and she said she was from mn but didn't go to the game...seaworld instead which seemed weird, but who was I to argue. Some people really don't like baseball and I'd been drinking so I didn't really think much about it. I started reading a magazine and she was talking to her friends and about 5 minutes later she turns to me and says "actually I lied to you, I was at the game, I'm boof bonser's fiance." HA! I got pwned. The other 2 girls were Justin Morneau's fiance and Brian Buscher's wife! They were really pleasant and holy cow does morneau's fiance have quite the engagement ring.

Some pictures:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: