Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cali, May

Cali wrapped up nicely. My own poker was pretty snore but I had a piece of jay in a couple games and he won me some good money. Adding his into mine I think I ended up around 30k. A pretty solid week and a half work trip if you ask me! Golfing didn't really happen as much as I had wanted, but I did get out yesterday and also hit balls today.

I've been going to a lot of twins games and running aces the past 2 nights. I've also been tryin to make up for lost time with michelle, who got accepted to grad school at the U today, so we're really excited about that! I'm gonna join up with her beer drinking I mean kickball team tomorrow and I'm looking forward to that too.

Poker in may has been nothing but fantastic and it was capped off tonight by crushing some guy at 1/2. Jay gets half and I'm happy to give some back for his crushing while I was in SD. I'm feelin pretty brainfrizzled now so I'm gonna quit for the night and hop in bed and enjoy some TV or a movie.

No comments: