Saturday, November 3, 2007

Still broken, leaving anyhow

I really have no idea what's wrong with me. I've been feeling more or less good the last few days but I still have plenty of gunk and a stupid sometimes productive sometimes dry cough that is pretty prominent. I've don't really remember having a cold like this before (weirdness wise). Perhaps I have a sinus infection or bronchitis again. It's definitely not like the death plague of bronchitis we all had last year, at least not yet though which is good.

I was supposed to goto Cali a week ago but haven't felt up to it...but I wanted to go badly so I treated my body really well and didn't even leave the house from Sunday til Thursday. I just laid low - worked and watched 4 seasons of survivor lol. While I still have some symptoms I don't feel particularly crappy now so I'm outta here...flying out at 4pm today. Enough putting it off. It'll be plenty chill anyhow so it's not a big deal.

If this crap doesn't start lessoning maybe I'll see a doctor in cali.

No comments: