Wednesday, April 23, 2008

sick, cod 4, H&R

I woke up sunday feeling like I had the plague. I was supposed to goto dinner for my sisters bday but didn't feel up for it. I had bought call of duty 4 for xbox the day before and the wild lost sat night and other than my sisters bday I didn't have plans for a few days so all things considered it was a pretty good time to get sick. I pretty much laid around, played cod4, watched tv and played a few like 20 minute poker sessions where I got back most of what I gave away the other day. I just really didn't have the energy for it.

Kels was in town for work and her dad had to trade cars with her so we went to dinner tonight, which was nice to finally get out of the house. When i was driving home I was feeling a good chunk better and wanted to do stuff so when I got home I went on the eliptical for a half hour. I'm still plugged and what not but I don't feel like death at least. I can handle plugged.

I think i'm gonna goto the golf range tomorrow. Bout time for that season to start.

No comments: