Monday, August 27, 2007

canterbury

Schneider and I went up to canterbury at like 10pm. The game was incredible and it got down to heads up and even if one of us busted the other, neither of us was going to be even. lol. I ended up busting him and he rebought and got a little bit back but still it was bk for the win hehe.

I mean, it wasn't too hard, the kid didn't even know what makes what half the time, one hand he bet the river and I called and he goes 8 high and flipped over 85 which makes a straight on a 74Q26 board....I said isn't that a straight... oh yeah woops. Grrr i knew he was bluffing so i called with king high thinking he knows how to read the board...nope.

ALso played like 4 hours online today. I've been really happy with how that's been going lately and I feel sharp. And it's been nice that the games are pretty good as well.

I really don't know what I'm doing this week and that sounds pretty good. I got groceries today so that's out of the way. I have to stop at the bank I guess too, and softball on thursday, but other than that I don't have stuff planned and I bet I'll work a lot and probably fit the state fair in at some point. I suppose I'll have no excuse not to work out, so I can't imagine not running my ass off too.

Time to wind down and try to get to bed so I don't have too retarded of a sleep schedule.

No comments: