Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Speak of the devil

Heh, one of the guys I was talking about yesterday in my blog (one of the morons I was playing who I quit) lived up to my prediction...got BURRRRRIED. Dude lost like 25k at 100/200 and for once in the past year during these types of games I was the big winner. I went into the game stuck 7k on the day and am now finally (8.5 hours later) quitting up 18k. It was one of those games where I'd still be up at 5pm today if the guy was still there. It sucks messing up the sleep schedule but worksacalling.

That was the longest session I've played since graduating 2.5 years ago I think. I put in a few marathoners in college but have since pretty much never played more than 4 or 5 hours at a time.

And after all that, I'm supposed to sleep now? GL to that. WIDE awake. hmmm must undwind.

****update 10:15am**** He came back 10 minutes after my last post so I hopped back on and won another 10k. I doubt he's coming back again but I'm gonna hang out a little bit longer. What a day. 12 hours, 175 bets. I don't think I've ever done anything like it.

1 comment:

Devo said...

Dude he came back!?!?!? Weeeeeeeeheheahahehahahehhehahahhaha!

Nice one buddy.