Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ape rill

I've been pretty busy lately and meaning to update this but it always gets put on the back burner. I've got my taxes mostly done (maybe another hour or two of work). Poker has been pretty dumb in april. Twins are starting and I'm excited! Wild are finishing... :( That's the short version of blog. Haha.

A buddy and I started a little project which will probably turn into a business project soon enough. I'm kinda pumped about it and it's computer/software related and it was fun and interesting to plan it. I felt like I was back in college and maybe I will get to directly use my computer science knowledge after all! ;p

As cold and as brutal as it was walking to/from the twins game last night (in short sleeves), I wish the game was played outside...at least then you can dress for the occaision.

Bizot and I have been playing a ton of raquetball lately and if I bust out of this tourney in the next half hour or so aare going to play again today. It's really fun and a great workout, so the best of all worlds.

Well, so much for the tourney I just lost AK to AQ all in pre-flop. Fantasticly played by the AQ. lol owell. At least I get to play RB now...which I'm off to do...

No comments: