Sunday, May 20, 2007

another day of limit

Another 1400 hands. I haven't decided full out if i have a problem - too many tables yet but part of me thinks maybe. I'm often playing a gillion but a couple are full tables so that helps a bit. I usually focus on about 2 tables and 'just play' the others. It's just that I always feel bad when i'm leaving 'good' tables out.

I've been tangling a lot with a 58/46 guy lately and I think it's been helping my game quite a bit because I have to play a little different style vs him than most. I've been getting the upper hand too according to PT. I'm still playing a good chunk tighter and I'm liking it. I think I was bleeding a little bit. I'm probably a hair too tight now but that doesn't bother me. I'd rather be there now than too loose. I'll have to do some studying to figure out where to open up.

Golden tee this afternoon then canterbury (live poker) tonight.

No comments: