Thursday, May 31, 2007

decent little start

played 3 separate half hour sessions before settling into a $100/200 game which I played for like 8 hours. It was the biggest hold-em game going as most people start to come for the series today. I won a little bit. Even though it shouldn't really make a difference, starting off well makes for a much better vegas trip for me. Like today I've been sitting here relaxing and playing a little online instead of trying to go 'win some money'.

I probably wont even play all that much today cause jay, schnettler, and schlattery are coming to town just for tonight so I'll be hanging out with them. I'm sure it'll involve drinking so that pretty much makes it final for not playing the noon 5k event tomorrow. Not a big deal, I didn't have my heart set on it anyhow.

Maybe I'll just go sit by the pool and get some food and do a few logic puzzles out of a book I bought. Too bad Kels isn't here she'd love to keep me company down there.

No comments: