Saturday, June 2, 2007

I was right

I definitely used up my bad luck at home and all I had left was the good luck for vegas. A 3 day winning streak! lol. Good things happen to people who wait...and who talk to schneider a lot. Although he blew his brains in hard at $200/400.

It's been pretty fun out here so far. Some mn friends who now live in SD drove through last night so I hung out with them. We played some craps at the sahara where they got a free room. It was actually kinda cool cause it was $5 min instead of $10 or $25 so you just bet smaller but kept up max comebets/odds and covered more with less $ invested than normal.

As I was brushing my teeth a few minutes ago I realized I ate my meals today in the exact opposite order: for breakfast I had a steak and mashed potatoes at like 6pm. For 'lunch' (if you can ever call an 11pm meal lunch) I had a bowl of chili and for dinner (at 6am) I had english muffins with peanut butter/jelly and a bowl of rice krispies.

Bed time.

No comments: