Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ftw

I ended up actually winning yesterday after a nice evening session. I focused on mostly heads up and it went well. I absolutely destroyed a guy for about an hour and then I don't know if a light bulb went off in his head, or he started really tilting or what, but he stopped doing the stupid things and started playing a lot tougher and I felt almost like he had an advantage. Pretty sure it was a form of tilt as he was down so much. When most players tilt HU they are terrible. That's pretty much the main reason to play a lot of reasonablish players...try to tilt them and if they do it turns into a landslide...but I've found there are a certain few bad players who's tilt game is much better because they 3 bet a lot more out of the big blind, they don't fold as much, they throw in a couple f-you raises and generally make your day tough.

Off to Vegas now.

1 comment:

portdeco20 said...

want to do a link swap, cmment on my blog if u do